Kakegawa Kachouen

Hi there! This is TW, the staff at iNHAMAMATSU.COM. As the rain continues, are there many people scratching their heads about where to go or to take their family for leisure time lately? Well, Kakegawa Kachouen is one of places to choose from. It is a bird park located in Kakegawa, the east of Hamaamtsu. Like many people, I wasn’t sure where to take my family in a raining day during their visit last year. In addition to outdoor facilities, I remembered that Kakegawa Kachouen has indoor facilities which visitors can also easily enjoy and participate in different events and activities in a bad weather, so I decided to take my family to the bird park. At the end, my whole family, especially my mom who is physically challenged, had a blast visiting the park. Kakegawa Kachouen provides barrier-free environment for people with physical disability and families with babies. It takes approx. 30 minutes from Hamamatsu City to the park by train. For details, please click here: ※The bird shows are not available until Thursday, July 23.




Comments