Enjoy seafood in Iwata city

Hi there !
Do you know that there is a fishing port in Toyohama, Iwata City, and a place that you can enjoy some seafood dishes called "Nagisa no Kouryukan" near the port?





The most famous food in the restaurant is "Raw Shirasu bowl".
I heard that the Shirasu (raw whitebait) here is very popular for a long time, and
I really wanted to enjoy the fresh raw Shirasu, but
unfortunately that day was a no fishing day. I wish I could share some of the pictures!
However, I was able to enjoy eating a Kaisendon (sashimi bowl) which is full of big pieces raw fish on the rice.
There are some terrace seats, for people with pets. If you mind indoor meals, then you can sit on the terrace for free.
The view of the ocean from the terrace seat was amazing.
Please check the website for the latest information and precautions regarding corona countermeasures. (Japanese only)

Comments