My Favorite Lunch Place

Today, I would like to write about my favorite lunch place. The Place is 猪八 (Inohachi)

Inohachi lunch is served by 3 ladies. This lunch is open only on weekdays during the daytime and dinner time will be Izakaya. The lunch of the day is alway 2 choices with a meat- or fish-based set meal or bowl. You can enjoy grilled fish, pork cutlet, hamburger, fried chicken, stew, curry, etc. that are often served in Japanese homes, as well as seafood bowls every day. Moreover, I like the side vegetables and miso soup that are served with a fixed price.

Looking back at the photos of the meals I had before, there is a bias towards my favorite seafood. However, the dishes are quite rich as mentioned above. After the temporary closure, the seats are open at intervals. To tell the truth, I wanted to keep it secret, but this time I am telling you to support the business in the downtown area!

Comments