DIY Life in HAMAMATSU

Good things happened to my family during my stay-home weeks.

1. Complete making kids beds
I designed a cot for a small house a year ago. Piles of wood and panels sat in a corner of the living room for a year. Now they are gone and two new beds are in the kids room. Because I am the member of the FabLab Hamamatsu, TAKE SPACE, we could use all the machines there and even ask the other members about DIY. If you want to see weirdos in Hamamatsu, you gotta go check the place out. The bed came out so pretty and that made us really happy.


2. Cook more

My kids love cooking But I usually didn't have time to let them cook by themselves. But since we had plenty of time, they tried various kinds of dishes and some of them came out really well. This is really helpful for working mothers.


2. Exercise more
Especially my older daughter was a huge bookworm and didn't like exercising at all. But during these weeks, we all worked out almost every day, each with a different menu. And we still wake up and keep doing it!

Comments