400,000 Cosmos Flowers in Hamanako Garden Park

 

Today I want to share with you my experience of visiting Hamanako Garden Park in Hamamatsu, Japan. It is a beautiful park that faces Lake Hamana, and it has many kinds of flowers and plants. But the most amazing thing is the cosmos field that covers the hillside with pink and white flowers.


When I entered the park, I saw a big field. It was full of cosmos flowers. They looked like a colorful blanket on the ground. Cosmos flowers are very pretty. They come in different colors like pink, white, and red. When the wind blows, they move back and forth. It's a beautiful sight.

 

I went there in October, which is the best time to see the cosmos flowers. They usually bloom from mid-October to late October, depending on the weather. There are about 400,000 cosmos flowers in the park, and they look like a sea of stars when the wind blows. It was so relaxing and refreshing to walk among them and enjoy the view of the lake.

I walked around the park for a long time. I saw many different types of cosmos flowers. Some were big, some were small. Some were bright pink, others were soft white. Each one was unique and beautiful.


I took many pictures of the cosmos flowers with my camera. I wanted to remember this day forever. I also sat on a bench and watched the flowers for a long time. It was very peaceful.

 


The park also has an observation tower where you can climb up and see the cosmos field from above. From there, you can also see a giant picture of a cosmos flower made of different colors of cosmos. It was very impressive and creative. I took many photos and videos of the scenery and the flowers.


The park is free to enter and has free parking lots. It also has some facilities and events for visitors, such as a flower shop, a restaurant, a playground, a yoga class, and an art gallery. I didn't have time to try them all, but I heard they are very fun and interesting.

If you love flowers and nature, I highly recommend you visit Hamanako Garden Park and see the cosmos field for yourself. It is a wonderful place to spend a day with your family or friends. You will not regret it. 

For more info about Hamanako Garden Park, check out Hamanako Garden Park | iN HAMAMATSU.COM 


Comments